After sanding him real well, I used paper clay to fill in the other places that were too deep to sand. I gave him a few coats of paint and blended his cheeks. I added 16mm iris from Braylu which I painted the back of brown to give it a deeper color than the amber colr that they were originally.
I removed two bent rods from the back of the eyes and replaced them with eye screws. I am adding a rod for eye control because there is no room in his little head to get the eyes to turn with eyelet controls. I also thickened an elongated his neck a little so it doesn't sit right on his shoulders like it used to.
I have drilled holes in his forhead and will add brass tubes to add eyebrows later. Here's where he's at so far.
I've got a few guys hanging around in the shop. If anyone sees one they are interested in, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, if anyone has any questions pertaining to figure making or ventriloquism, feel free to email me anytime. I answer any and all questions. If I don't have the answer, you can rest asure I will point you in the right direction to get it. Have a great week. Happy Venting!