Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ace arrived at his new home







It has been really hot here on the Eastern Shore. I can't wait until it starts to cool down. Fall is my favorite season. Cecil County, (my home) comes back to life.



I have been really busy and have not been posting as I should. My wife told me to let you know about a figure i am making but I will show you several.



I received about 5 orders for full sized figures last month and i am finishing up the last one. The first was a look alike for a figure made by Maher studios which has been retired. He was delivered to his new owner and I will share the email he sent.






"Hi Steve,






I just wanted to thank you for the excellent job you did in creating Ace. I received him today and as soon as I opened up the box (very well packed!) I started working with him right away. Still trying voices for him and will decide on one for him in the coming days. I was truly surprised to see the quality of workmanship and detail that went into him



I will be taking him with me this year when i volunteer at our local MDA telethon broadcast and you can be sure anyone that asks me, will be told where I got him. Hopefully I can send some business your way! Once again, thank you!






Steven J.






Thank you Steven,






You've got a great name by the way (;



I wish you and Ace many years of enjoyment together and hope you bring smiles to countless others who need one!

No comments: