Sunday, October 29, 2017

Back again

I noticed there aren't many vent figure making blogs that have continuance. I myself am guilty of not blogging. It's been quite a while so i decided to start again. Ventriloquism made a big comeback about 10 years ago and there are a lot more people involved now than ever before. There are new Vents popping up on you tube, facebook and other social media  as well as television.
  Darcy Lynne has become the most famous as of lately. One thing she has that all budding ventriloquists need is confidence. Confidence is 50 percent of the game. With a positive attitude and confidence (and a good routine) you will be asked back over and over again. You'll find as you get better and have more gigs, the gift to make people laugh becomes more important than any monetary returns and it's a great high as well.
  We too often look at how much can we make and not enough in making people happy. Being a ventriloquist opens your eyes and heart to those you entertain.
   I have been working on a lot of  figures. Both conversion and professional over this past year and i haven't gotten around to sharing any of them, so I will post some pictures here. I thank you all for reading my blog and promise to add to it more often

2 comments:

MANNY said...

Phone to contact or email

Anonymous said...

email is gepettosworkshop@yahoo.com