Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back to the shop


I have spent the last few weeks with family. I haven't had much time to be in my shop. For all those who have orderes pending, I completed them this weekend and they are ready to go.

I apologize for the wait. Family comes first.

I have been working on several stage figures for different people. Two are finished and the third and fourth are still in the works. When they are completed, I will havve pictures for you.

I will be contacting all those people who have asked questions and are looking for work to be done this week. I haven't had any time to get back to everyone because i was finishing up some birthday gifts. (no one should be late on a birthday gift!)

Fall season is coming and I have done a few harvest shows and I am looking forward to my favorite time of year HALLOWEEN!

Here is a figure I made for a fellow New York native with a holloween theme.

No comments: