Friday, May 16, 2008

Look alikes







I have been doing several look alikes these past weeks. One is a caricature of Rev. Thomas Bayes, a minister responsible for forming Bayes Theorum which was published post humously. (there is only one picture of him so they don't know if it's really him) The other is for a Dan in Canada. I still need to add his hair.Here are their finished pictures.
These are my favorite sculptings my to do. It gives someone their own mini-me or a likeness of someone else that is unique to them. I charge 299 for these figures. You can't find that low a price anywhere. additional animations are extra. They all come with moving eyebrows. If your interested, you can email me at gepettosworkshop@yahoo.com. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am on vacation from the newspaper and plan on getting my workshop in order!

No comments: