Friday, June 20, 2008

Long time between blogs


I have been busy relocating out to the back yard. During this time I have encountered many difficult hurdles which have taken time away from what I love to do most which is of course figure making and entertaining. I am hooking a direct line to my shop to the breaker box in my house. I thought I could get away with running a jump line from the house but the breaker kicked off on the hottest day of the year and i lost some projects and product because of it.
I have also become a grandfather for the fifth time. His name is Mathew and he was a preemie weighing in at 5 lbs. His mother ( my daughter in law) had him cesearian. My prayers ask that he and his Mom grow stronger each day. It was a difficult birth there have been complications as well. Here is a picture of Sean, Maureen and baby Mathew

No comments: