Sunday, April 27, 2008

Earl and Sugar britches



Earl was purchased by James awhile back. He developed some bad habbits on his way to Texas. Alittle smoke a little drink and before you know it he was a bad boy cowboy.
James remedied that by bringing "Sugar Britches" into his life.
She has him under control now although James told me he had to tie his hands behind his back when she first arrived!
I apologize for the clarity of my latest ebay figure. My camera quit and I had to use an old one I have. I have another on the way, so my future pictures will be of better quality. I am learning how to upload youtube to my auctions to give a better example of how the figure operates. As always, if you need any answers or help finding answers about ventrilquism or figure making, email me at gepettosworkshop@yahoo.com If I don't have the answer, I will get it for you!
Have a great week!

No comments: