Thursday, April 2, 2009

The store is finally open!











I took the time to set up my store this weekend. I hope you all enjoy it. You can now purchase our figures with credit cards as well as paypal, money orders and personal checks. I will be making figures to your specifications as well as selling figures that are in stock.

I think I am finally starting to get the handle on this new fangled electronic world.
I will be adding new figures to my store on ebay as well this weekend. As always, if anyone needs help in making figures or in any aspect of ventriloquism, I am here to help. You can email me at gepettosworkshop@yahoo.com I answer all emails and if I don't have the answer, I will direct you to source that does. VIVA VENTRILI !

Oh... I almost forgot The store link is: www.gepettosworkshop.net

No comments: