Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bruce arrives safely in U.K.


Today I received a letter from a happy father and his son. It is letters like this that I treasure the most. In his letter, Andy, (Olivers father) tells me that Bruce arrived safely and that Oliver takes him with him everywhere! He learned the practice dialogue I put in the instruction booklet immediately and has since taken Bruce to school with him where he did his first public vent act! Your on your way to being a professional ventriloquist Oliver!. Thank you both so much for the letter. It put a big smile on my face!

Oliver asked me what the hardest part of making a ventriloquist dummy is. I told him the hardest part is sending him off to someone wondering if he will get a good home and be taken well care of. In Olivers case, I know Bruce was one lucky dummy!

No comments: